- Information regarding the right to withdraw from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance
Deadline for withdrawal from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance
Based on Article 27 of the Act of May 30, 2014, on consumer rights, you have the right to withdraw from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance within 14 days without stating any reason.
The right to withdraw from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance also applies to individuals entering into a contract directly related to their economic activity when the contract does not have a professional character for these individuals, as defined in Article 556 (4) of the Civil Code. Other entrepreneurs do not have the right to withdraw from the contract.
The withdrawal period for a distance or off-premises contract is 14 days from the moment the consumer or a third party designated by the consumer takes possession of the product. In the case of a contract that:
- covers multiple goods delivered separately, in batches, or in parts – from the possession of the last item, batch, or part,
- involves regular delivery of goods for a specified period – from the possession of the first item; for other contracts – from the date of contract conclusion.
The right to withdraw from the contract also applies to customers acquiring digital goods (digital content/digital services), unless explicitly stated otherwise in the product description, to which the customer has given clear consent.
If the seller does not deliver digital content or digital services, the consumer calls on the seller to provide them. If the seller does not provide digital content or digital services promptly or within an additional, explicitly agreed-upon period, the consumer may withdraw from the contract. The consumer may withdraw from the contract without calling for the delivery of digital content or digital services if:
- the seller’s statement or circumstances clearly indicate that they will not provide digital content or digital services, or
- the consumer and the seller have agreed, or it is evident from the circumstances of the contract, that the specified delivery period of digital content or digital services was crucial for the consumer, and the seller did not deliver them within that period.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform the seller, Aleksandra Strugalska, conducting business under the name FIDELIO Aleksandra Strugalska, email address: email@example.com, of your decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unequivocal statement (e.g., a letter sent by post or email).
You can use the withdrawal form available on the website: untold.com.pl withdrawal form – downloadable template, although it is not mandatory.
You can also complete and send the withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement electronically. If you choose this option, we will promptly send you confirmation of receiving the withdrawal information on a durable medium (e.g., email). To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send information about exercising your right to withdraw from the contract before the withdrawal period expires.
Return of Goods
The consumer is obligated to return the goods to the seller or hand them over to a person authorized by the seller to receive them immediately, but not later than 14 days from the day they withdrew from the contract, unless the seller proposes to collect the goods themselves. Sending the goods back before the expiration of the deadline is sufficient to meet the deadline.
In the case of withdrawal from a contract for the supply of digital content or digital services, the consumer must cease using this digital content or digital service and stop sharing it with third parties.
Refund of Payments
The seller will refund all payments made by the consumer, including any delivery costs of the product, no later than 14 days from the date of receiving the consumer’s withdrawal statement, with the reservation that the seller is obliged to refund the buyer the cost of the cheapest delivery method. You, on the other hand, will have to bear the direct costs of returning the product if they occur. The seller will refund the payment using the same payment method that the consumer used, unless the consumer expressly agreed to a different refund method that does not involve any costs for them. If the contract was concluded outside the seller’s business premises, and the goods were delivered to the consumer’s place of residence at the time of contract conclusion, the seller is obliged to collect the goods at their expense if, due to the nature of the goods, they cannot be returned by regular mail.
- Procedure for Complaints about Goods purchased on untold.com.pl
- To report a complaint, please contact the online store: untold.com.pl
- A response to the complaint will be provided within 14 days from the date of the complaint.
- The basis for considering the complaint is providing the complainant with the benefits resulting from the Act on consumer rights.
- The consumer has the right to use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims. To use, among others, mediation or arbitration, the consumer should contact the relevant entity or use the online platform provided by the European Commission: ec.europa.eu
- The online platform for resolving disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs is an online tool provided by the European Commission, which allows consumers and entrepreneurs to resolve disputes amicably, without going to court. The platform is available at: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Out-of-Court Complaint and Redress Mechanism
Untold.com.pl uses out-of-court complaint and redress mechanisms. The consumer may use, among others, mediation or arbitration. Detailed information on out-of-court complaint and redress mechanisms can be found at the address: